- Multivitamins: 0 calories and essential for every ana.
- Potassium Supplement: the most common nutrient-related cause of death from anorexia is potassium deficiency.
- Other supplements to consider are calcium, zinc, Omega-3 oil, magnesium, B-vitamins, iron, Vitamins A, C, and D, and biotin.
Also Good to Have:
- Laxatives or laxative tea. Fast-acting laxatives are the harshest and most dangerous, overnight laxatives are somewhat less harsh, laxatives intended for frequent or daily use such as Miralax or milk of magnesia are the gentlest and safest. Laxative tea is also gentle and safe and uses natural herbs.
- Caffeine pills: to decrease appetite and increase energy and metabolism. Caffeinated mints or gum also work.
- Antacids: hunger causes buildup of stomach acid; antacids will reduce hunger and stop your stomach from growling. Try to look for one with vitamins or calcium in it.
- Kelp pills: Increase metabolism
- Green tea pills: increase metabolism, are thought to flush out fat.
- Cayenne pepper or garlic capsules: Increase metabolism, are good for your heart.