Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Goal Weight

I'm trying to be at least 135 lbs by May 24th because that's when I go to Dorney Park. So, for that to be possible I need to basically fast from right after I give birth until then and exercise constantly. I'm going to try and do my best. Maybe I'll start some slight exercises now for my arms and legs. I'm doing squats anyway because I heard it can help start true labor. I'll be going to the gym everyday right after birth because my grandmother wants to start going back ASAP.

I'm going to probably be posting a lot on here during my water fast to keep my mind off of food for the first 3 days because those are always the hardest days. I need to get back into shape as soon as possible. The stretch marks from the pregnancy are horrendous so no more bikinis anyway. I got a monokini from Target and I want to look good in that. My belly button piercing is also nasty looking! I'll post a picture of my stomach tomorrow. Then I'll take a picture of my stomach right after birth or the day after. And then I'll start posting a picture of my stomach every week.

14 comments:

  1. this is too late, however - NO ONE under ANY circumstance should waterfast for even a day while pregnant - that is literally criminal and monumentally stupid. you should feel like shit for doing that to your unborn - it is FAR weaker to use extreme anorexic behavior while pregnant than being STRONG enough to make wise choices for you both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "So, for that to be possible I need to basically fast from right after I give birth until then and exercise constantly."

      Note that she said AFTER birth. Geez, learn how to read you ignorant cunt.

      Delete
  2. I know you are struggling right now, and maybe you don't realize this, but not eating during pregnancy WILL hurt or kill your baby and you if you keep on like this. You 're in my prayers- stay strong love <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need help being thin... please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eat less, exercise more.

      Delete
  4. This is dangerous. I've gone threw this and it hurts me to see more ppl suffering. Plz get help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're so against our lifestyle then why are you on this blog?

      Delete
    2. To maybe save a sweet soul that is so lost, they won't do this, because there is no going back. Once you choose this, this is your life until you die. Oh, and you will die. I have suffered for 20yrs. The difference is, ANA doesn't control me anymore, I DO...God Bless

      Delete
  5. Your baby is now malnourished and weak....Also with a very poor brain... Congratulations bitch! Go seek for help. YOUR BABY NEEDS IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, you are a fucking CUNT. You do realize that she ate healthily during pregnancy AND was giving it up for adoption... That, and it's not like she chose to get pregnant.

      Delete
    2. People post some horrible comments on here, judgmental cunts. She obviously was saying she was going to fast and exercise AFTER the baby was born. Ignorant cunts. She has every right to do what she wants anyway -- not like she is doing drugs or something terrible to the baby anyway.

      Delete
  6. I. Am. A. Now. Pro. Ana. Hope. To. Be. Skinny. So. Bad

    ReplyDelete