Tuesday, April 9, 2013

First Post!

Alrighty, well, this is my personal blog. I will never use real names. I will not post a picture of my face, however, I will post picture of my body to show my progress and such. If you read the description, you know that I am, in fact, pregnant. I will not be trying to lose weight until I give birth because at this moment, my unborn child's life is the most important thing to me. He has a brain malformation and he may not live past birth, but he is being adopted because I cannot financially support him. He was conceived through rape, but I love this little boy with all my heart. My due date is April 24th.

This blog is going to be used for me to escape my life and talk about it. It will also be my food log and diary. Last May, I was seeing a therapist for anxiety and EDNOS. However, we couldn't afford the sessions anymore and I wasn't ready to recover from EDNOS. I am 16 years old. I am a vegetarian. I am 5'9. My current weight is 164 lbs. Once I give birth I will post my weight.

Here are some basics that are going on in my life.

My grandparents adopted me when I was 12 years old, however, they have had custody of me since I was 3 months old. I see my mom everyday. I have a little sister, we have a different dad though. My little sister gets dropped off at my house after school. I do not see my father, he walked out of my life when I was 8. I have a sister who is two months older than me, we have a different mom. I see her once a year, at the most.

I am single, but "talking" to this really great guy, we'll refer to him as Fluffy, because he has fluffy hair. I'm hoping after I give birth, we can be in a  relationship. I really like him and he tells me he really likes me too.


So, all in all, until I give birth, this is just going to be used as a little diary.

5 comments:

  1. Seeing as you are pregnant, and supposedly not dieting, I'll ask you this - do you feel better eating rather than starving yourself? I bet you do. Don't start to ruin your life. Also, what a terrible ordeal - my sympathy is with you. I sincerely hope your son lives and has a great life with his new family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you've had to endure some very traumatic experiences at such a young age. Have you ever heard of PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)? This might be where some of your anxiety is coming from because PTSD damages the wiring of the brain. Some people with PTSD develop eating disorders as a way to cope. I also have PTSD after my neighbour harmed me and he got away with it because he lied to police. One thing in life I can control is my own eating and exercise program. That's one way I cope with PTSD. Another thing that helps to some degree is Meditation and Yoga. To try to focus on the "Present Moment". Over time, meditation can improve coherence in the brain (neuroplasticity) to help a person feel more calm and happy. Also, keeping busy to distract my thoughts as much as possible. Thank you for sharing your tips and I hope you find a way to heal from your trauma. You have a whole life ahead of you and have a lot of potential.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have anorexia and I'm in recovery and sites like these haven't helped you are putting peoples lives at risk your telling people how to starve themselves to death. Why did you make this site that can do this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I`m one of the most skinny girl in the world and Im a real fruiterian, actor and seller. Is in full education and job, never sick, always lots of energy and always positive and energetic, and happy - free of mental illness and always peace of mind!! You are what you eat! To all of you thinspo girls who hungry you and live on shit food and coca cola zero and all that stuff - stop !! Give your body what it wants!! If your body does not feel good, you will never get well. ! We come from nature and are ONLY designed to eat natural, that which is given free, the only way to good health, free of mental illness and always peace of mind and energy! :) Enjoy the fruits! I eat a lot every day, and have never been hungry a day in my life! :) You deserve to be happy! change the life you now! :D I`m one of the most skinny girl in the world and Im a real fruiterian, actor and seller. Is in full education and job, never sick, always lots of energy and always positive and energetic, and happy - free of mental illness and always peace of mind!! You are what you eat! To all of you thinspo girls who hungry you and live on shit food and coca cola zero and all that stuff - stop !! Give your body what it wants!! If your body does not feel good, you will never get well. ! We come from nature and are ONLY designed to eat natural, that which is given free, the only way to good health, free of mental illness and always peace of mind and energy! :) Enjoy the fruits! I eat a lot every day, and have never been hungry a day in my life! :) You deserve to be happy! change the life you now! :D follow me on my facebook page, Cathrin Rozenkrants :D https://www.facebook.com/CathrinRozenkrants?ref=hl peace and love to you al, you deserve to love your self, thats the meaning of live <3!! :D : https://www.facebook.com/CathrinRozenkrants?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cried just reading this. you are incredibly brave.
    I wish you the best and lots and lots of love

    ReplyDelete