Thursday, April 11, 2013

Doctor's Appointment

Tomorrow I have my doctor's appointment at the OB/GYN. I've been having appointments every week now for a few days. I'm asking about an induction. I'm hoping they say yes and I can schedule it for April 18th. April 18th is my deceased great grandfather's birthday. Him and I were VERY close.

Last night I skyped with the soon to be adoptive family. I found out what they want to name him. They want to name him Elijah Lane. The story with that name is really touching. I'm naming him Noah William. (For a child to be adopted they need to have a name.) I'm really glad I get to name him.

Noah has been moving a lot lately and I'm very uncomfortable. My hips keep locking up and my back always hurt.I'm ready to not be pregnant, I want to meet my Noah.

1 comment: