Thursday, April 11, 2013

Dieting

My grandmother and I have been talking about dieting after I give birth. We're going to do a fast together for 3 days to cleanse our bodies. Then I'm going to be on a whole foods diet. I'm not going to eat any processed foods, except for diet soda. I'm probably going to do the "Rainbow Diet" after Noah is born as my first diet. I'm going to try and do every diet I have listed in my "Different Diets" page so I can review them and post my results for anyone curious. I won't do any of the diets that require me to eat meet though because I am a vegetarian and I have been for 2 years.

If you're trying to lose weight, I seriously suggest either becoming a vegan or vegetarian. I'm going to try vegan in a few months. I just need to find a good ice cream substitute that uses soy milk.

3 comments:

  1. if you want to lose weight and tone up effortlessly post birth - BREASTFEED. it can burn from 800 to 1200 calories per day just sitting there nursing and bonding with your baby. (it also makes more intelligent, healthier, and orthodontically well structured babies lifelong.) but for the sheer shallow reason of getting your body back? breastfeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amys puts out a good line of vegan icecream all sorts of flavors and trader Joes carries good vegan icecream sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete